DTEC Offers Continuing Education Unit (CEU) for Educators. Limited Number of Participants and Limited Time to Register. Sign Up Today!
The four-week, Teacher Efficacy Academy (TEA) “Education: It’s a Heart Matter” E-Course presented under the auspices of the twenty-two week DTEC Teacher Efficacy Academy will focus on the training prong originally included in DTEC’s three-prong approach. The companion prongs include conducting advocacy sessions for communities and publishing scholarly research on teacher efficacy and student achievement. In combination, DTEC works to support teachers who motivate all of their students to achieve academic success regardless of life circumstances.
- Re-ignite the passion to lead impactful change in their classrooms and communities,
- Shift their perspectives about the external and internal factors that have an effect upon student outcomes, and
- Understand how knowledge in areas of culturally relevant teaching, explicit and implicit biases that result in stereotype threats increases teacher efficacy and student achievement
Educators registering for the “Education: It’s a Heart Matter” E-Course will receive a certificate from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas for one (1) CEU for renewals and re-certifications upon successful completion of the 4-week program. In addition, participants will receive a DTEC Change Agent Certificate.
HOW TO REGISTER
Cost per person, per cohort for the 4-week E-Course is $75. There are three cohorts with limited capacity in each grouping.Make your selection and click on the link below to register for the cohort of your choice. Space is limited and acceptance is on a first come-first served basis.
- Cohort l April 17-May 19, 2017 Registration Deadline: April 10, 2017
- Cohort ll May 22-June 23, 2017 Registration Deadline: May 15, 2017
- Cohort lll June 26-July 28, 2017 Registration Deadline: June 19, 2017
*All registration deadlines are 11:59 pm EDT on the day listed.*
For more information about the “Education: It’s a Heart Matter” E-Course offering or professional learning and development options for your school, district or organization, contact Dr. Johni Cruse Craig, Director, DTEC, at DTEC@deltafoundation.net, or 202-347-1337.
Please feel free to share the promotional flyer in your networks and on social media. Together, we can lead IMPACTFUL CHANGE.
…Here’s a sampling of what past DTEC Teacher Efficacy Academy participants had to say…